And TheRaven Brought Fire: No Evil 002 And TheRaven Brought Fire: No Evil 002

That was so awesome!

Greenie Greenie

The design is quite nice. I especially like the menu and all the little narrations that accompany each level. I also think it's a pretty good idea for a game, especially the parts which involve jumping into and through the blue walls.
However, it doesn't seem like you really exploit this idea for all it's worth. For example, the tenth level would have been just as difficult without the blue square, and other levels were wasted on those annoying invisible white squares. The bigger problem is that in a game with only ten levels, you need to get all the introductory bits out of the way in the first level and then ramp up the difficulty curve extremely quickly. Otherwise the game is too easy to really be any fun.

Poop Dog Poop Dog

I like the graphics and the concept, but the sounds are annoying, the poop fades too fast, and there's not enough variety in the gameplay.

Parallel 2 Parallel 2

This is really fun and tricky. But there's this glitch where I sometimes fall right through platforms, like on level 9 in the second tier. It'd be five stars if it wasn't for this :(

Inversion responds:

Thx for the heads up, it is an issue with collision detection on lower frame rates. I thought I had slowed the fall rate enough, but I will go back and change them.

Edit: I believe I fixed the issue.